Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random Question of the Day: Child Support Edition

In the rare case that two people are separated and the father is awarded full-custody of the child, should the mother pay child support?

The question comes after actress, Anne Heche said the following about the $3,700 per month she pays to her ex husband for their 7 year old: "He goes out to the mailbox and he opens up the little mailbox door and goes, 'Oh! I got a check from Anne! Oh! I got a check from Anne! Yay!'"



1 comment:

  1. yea...i think its fair...

    if the mother doesn't want to fight for full or joint custody for whatever reason...

    she should have to come up out that bread, the father is the one making sacrifices and taking care of the child by himself.